- 【National Important Cultural Heritage / Historic Site】Fudo Myoo of Kumano Magaibutsu It is Kumano Magaibutsu's Acala.
- 【National Important Cultural Heritage / Historic Site】Dainichi Nyorai of Kumano Magaibutsu Kumano Magaibutsu（National Important Cultural Heritage / Historic Site）,Mahavairocana
- Entrance to the stone steps built by oni
- Nio Statue of Taizoji Temple
- 【National Important Cultural Property】Maki Odo and the Wooden Statue of Acala
- Tashibunosho・Amabiki shrine
- 【National designation important cultural property】The wooden Statue of Taro-ten （Choanji Temple ）
- "Temple of flower" Autumn leaves of Choan temple "Temple of flower" Choan temple is also known for the beauty of autumn leaves.
- The cherry blossoms of Tennenji Temple
- Oni of Shujo Onie（Tennenji Temple）
Bungo Takata buckwheat Buckwheat of Bungo Takada city is harvested twice in spring and autumn, and "New soba" can be enjoyed twice a year.
"The Village of oni-e" of Tennenji Temple side is one of the Bungotakada buckwheat authorized stores, recommended "demon's eye buckwheat" with Shujooni-e as a motif.
- Kawanaka Fudo At Tennenji Temple Shujooni-e, enter the river in front of Kawanaka Fudo in the scene of fly-off (KouriTori), and cleanse yourself.
- Tennenji Temple Yaba
- Nioh Statue of Reisenji Temple
- Jizo Statue of Reisenji Temple
- Jisso-in Temple・Kunisaki Tower
- Crag of Ebisudani